Friday, March 12, 2010

Psychology Personality - Sample/Exercise

Psychology Personality Execution Desire - Sample/Exercise

I allowed myself to want.

The first step that you make on the road to imagine - this is a list of your desires detached. This write "as the spirit lay. Be honest with yourself, and, most importantly, no need to evaluate - "that's normal desire, but it is not ... For some it ... Yes I am, crazy, or what?!". Wish. Human psychology. Psychology of personality. Execution of desires.

Relax. These estimates you will only stiffen their resistance, thereby increasing the desire, but in the end - all of your forces will be left to struggle with himself. After all, your desires, even if they are to you and imposed. Now they are in you ...

The essence of this exercise is to allow yourself to feel all their desires, even the darkest and dirty. His resolution you remove the energy blockade, and the desire to dissolve itself. And your crazy alter the essence of them without your involvement, and, naturally, all desires, which could bring harm to you, leave without a trace, because they have no energy left for life.

Hidden desire - it is energy, which is surrounded on all sides, and resisting its restraining power of the same nature. In fact, you fight with yourself, right hand attempting to strangle himself, and left pulling the right. Imagine how much your strength is spent on such an internal struggle? Wish.

Hide desire - it means hiding it from myself, to trick myself to believe that it does not exist. But if taking his eyes from the induced barrel, the bullet still smashed in the head, even if you do not notice it. Lying to yourself does not bring nothing but pain and emotional devastation. Only the acceptance of all desires save you from those that are destructive to you.

Write at least 10 hidden desires. Immediately after writing, you are likely to feel ..uncomfortable feelings. Maybe you do not even want to continue to perform the exercise. This is a normal reaction of your brain. Now the situation is stable. Part of the energy allocated to the fight, part of the brain controls the fight. The system is static, although not perfect.

Once you start to want to get the system becomes unstable, and the brain sounds the alarm. It does not matter what system he so cares, potentially deadly for you. For him the main thing - peace and stability, even in his coffin. Therefore, persistently and powerfully move forward.

Start with the phrase:

I refuse to admit to myself that I want ...

Get a list that looks like this:
I refuse to admit to myself that I want ...

A lot of money
Many women
Do nothing
I want to sleep much
Do not be a good
Fill mug someone
Send someone to dick
To go traveling
Buy an apartment, expensive
The car, a large
Woman - beautiful brunette, tall and soft
The veneration and admiration of people.

And now, the original phrase, and reprint or rewrite of the hand, starting each line with a magic phrase:

I allow myself to want to:

I allow myself to want a lot of money
I allow myself to want a lot of women
I allow myself to want to do nothing
I allow myself to want to sleep as I want
I do not want to allow myself to be a good
I allow myself to want to fill someone's face
I allow myself to want to send someone to dick
I allow myself to want to go traveling
I allow myself to want to buy an apartment, expensive
I allow myself to want a car, a large
I allow myself to want a woman, tall, handsome and soft
I allow myself to want to worship and admiration of people

Read a list of your natural desires again and again. Enjoy your own volition. Take them with gratitude and joy. For it is your desire to change your life. Let your hidden fantasy arises in you and in a moment, completely blow you away, shaking your insides and squeezing into one tight knot. And then this energy is altered and overflow across your body an unbroken stream of bliss.

This is the most important criterion for the proper performance of the exercise - first the severity and pain, so sharp, the quantum modification and bliss. You will get. I believe in you!

Rewrite your list until until you feel that you are 100% allow their own desires. They are for you is as natural as breathing. You may not even notice the leaves that had prevented .. unnoticed ... How slowly melts the snows of yesteryear..

And, most importantly, rewrite the list of necessary with a smile in my soul and I admire their desires. It is very important.

If you do this exercise with a face like an old, battered hat, nothing happens. Exercise does not work. And you know why? You become yourself. Your desires are natural for you. You are exempt from the oppression imposed on you by stereotypes. You become free. And all this with a sad face and sad soul!? Brad. Straighten your back, pull the person smile from ear to ear and print from the heart to the keys rattled like a drum in an African dance.

The joy of victory, happiness, freedom - is what fills your soul now. And they themselves, their resolute effort to strengthen, to develop these feelings to the maximum. To you it seemed that even a little bit and come orgasm. YES ...! I am free

Imagine that you are enemies for life imprisoned in the tall tower. You spent 20 years old. You are almost desperate to escape. But, suddenly, the case helps you, and you are running. You are making your way to stuffy corridors, sneezing from the dust. Around the darkness, silence and only the shuffling of your cautious steps is reflected from the walls.

You steal and steal, and suddenly you see in front of a ray of light cut through the gloomy blackness. It circled any speck of dust, like fairy elves. You come closer and see the hole that is filled with bright, white light, which is so cut your unaccustomed eyes, that you are forced to hide their hand. You choose from a stifling tower.

Gradually pushing fingers, you give to your eyes get used to sunlight. You straighten the head and see before the emerald-green fields, dotted with red, nodding from side to side and tulips. They seemed to welcome you. Wind waves rock the grass and develops your shabby clothes. Above your head, tall sky. You look up and see up there, high, kind of a bird, soaring on the widely spread wings ... You are free.

Only now you realize the full significance of this event ... to make you feel at this moment? Right now? Ecstasy! Drive! Happiness! I feel! You! Just! Steel! Even more free!

The Article From Psychology Personality Translate by Google